Join Spring Valley Golf Club
As a member of the Spring Valley Golf Club, you will enjoy a world-class sandbelt golf course, consistently ranked in Australia’s Top 50.
Hone your golf skills by utilising our extensive practice facilities. We are proud to be the home of the Martin Joyce Golf Academy, Titleist National Fitting Centre and the training base for the VIS and Golf Australia Elite Player program. Regardless of your ambitions, Spring Valley Golf Club will allow you to get the most out of your golf.
We pride ourselves on ensuring our members feel a genuine sense of belonging and friendliness. It’s an essential element that complements the experience of being a Spring Valley member.
After a round, head into our fabulous clubhouse where you and your guests will experience our much-loved hospitality and food specials inspired by our Head Chef Sam Switalla.
As an added bonus all our memberships are inclusive of all weekly regular club competition fees and bar levies.
(The only exception is Flexi Friday competition fees for off-peak members on Fridays)
Hear why our members love Spring Valley
Benefits of Membership
- Play a Top 50 ranked sandbelt golf course.
- The condition of the golf course is meticulously maintained to a very high standard and offers a fantastic layout for all.
- Being a Melbourne sandbelt course our course is playable all year long.
- Access exceptional practice facilities.
- Enjoy our beautiful clubhouse that offers a relaxing atmosphere.
- Well equipped Golf Shop with experienced and friendly staff.
- Members prices on the majority of purchases in pro shop and bar
- Get professional coaching from our accredited and experienced PGA coaches.
- Cadets and Juniors only pay half price for bucket of range balls
- No extra charges for regular club competition fees (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
Summary of Membership Categories
Our membership billing cycle is July to June, therefore, pro rata rates may apply.
Subscriptions can be paid annually or in monthly instalments.
Our entrance fee is $1000 for A, B and D category members and $500 for all others.
If you haven’t played Spring Valley, we can arrange a game at your convenience and any fee paid during the trial round will be deducted from your membership.
If you’re interested to find out more, please get in touch with our Membership Coordinator, Randall Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org or 95623811.