Standard of dress and general appearance will, at all times, determine the privilege of all Members and visitors to use the facilities of the Club.
NOTE: Members are responsible for their guest’s attire and must inform them in advance of visiting the Club of our dress requirements.
The principle is that clothes must be neat and tidy and of a type normally expected by leading private golf clubs.
The dress code is authorised by the Board and Board Members, together with designated staff, will manage compliance to the code by members and visitors. If Members are concerned about a compliance issue, they should highlight their concerns with the Golf Service Centre staff.
- Golf shoes must be worn.
- Metal spikes are prohibited.
- Neat, clean, golfing attire befitting our Club.
- Tailored trousers / slacks, shorts or for women skirts / skorts must be worn
- No denim jeans or shorts.
- Men’s shirts must be tucked in.
- Women’s shirts specifically designed to be worn out do not need to be tucked in.
- If wearing shorts or skirts / skorts, low cut sport socks or golf socks only . Socks must be predominantly white, or for women may complement the colour of other clothing.
- Black socks are not permitted with shorts for men.
- Hoodies are not permitted.
Member’s Lounge and Dining Room
- Suitable smart casual wear is acceptable.
- Special functions, by their nature, may indicate a minimum specified dress standard.
- Clean golf shoes may be worn in these areas.
Terrace Bar and Outdoor Terrace
- Golf attire is acceptable.
- For non-golfing guests, using only this facility, neat casual attire is acceptable.
The following are not acceptable attire on the premises at any time:
- Long or short cargo pants.
- Beach attire, tank tops, t-shirts, singlets and track suit pants/tops or any type of gym attire.
- Thongs style footwear.
- Cord or elastic waist pants and shorts.
- Clothes that are not maintained in good condition.