Functions & Dining
Spring Valley is a private Golf Club and forms part of Melbourne’s world famous Sandbelt. Our Clubhouse is stylishly appointed, has generous parking requirements and is a fully licenced venue. The building can accommodate bookings from a minimum of 30 guests and up to 300 guests for a cocktail style event, 160 for seated dining or 136 guests for a dinner & dance floor.
The function rooms are set against the magnificent views of our golf course and our beautiful grounds.
The management and staff at Spring Valley offer experience and dedication in the planning of your function. We pride ourselves on attention to detail while incorporating your own personal style to ensure a successful and memorable occasion.
We are more than happy to tailor packages to suit your specific requirements with prices dependent on the date, style of menu, duration of function and number of guests. The following pricing, including room hire, outlines menu choices & pricing, which is a starting point and can be modified to suit your requirements.
The minimum number of guests required for a function is 30 guests before 6 pm and 40 guests after 6 pm.
Gallery: Open space with a 180-degree view of the course; accommodates up to 40 people in a dinner setting or up to 30 in a theatre sitting arrangement
Dining Room: Bigger space than gallery room with a 90-degree view of the course; accommodates up to 72 people in a dinner seating or up to 80 in a theatre sitting arrangement
Main Lounge: Biggest space with a direct bar counter service; a 180-degree view of the course; accommodates up to 150 people in a dinner seating or up to 150 in a theatre sitting arrangement.
What we offer
(Free glass of champagne for all guests on arrival)
Why book with us?
- No hassle of having to find parking in Melbourne CBD. We are 25 minutes away from Melbourne CBD, away from the hustle and noise of city and traffic
- We have a beautiful view of a golf course, visible from all our rooms. Take a break from the views of buildings or towering structures around you
- No need for cables! We have an in-built app for all our projectors. Download the AirTame app in your laptop (any laptop) and it will screen directly from your laptop.
- Quiet rooms and catering are available. This includes barista made coffees and lunch packages to suit.
- Very competitive pricing and affordable packages.
- Friendly and attentive staff.
- Plenty of parking. FREE.
- If you’re keen, grab your golf clubs and play 9 holes after.
- Not a golfer? We have a bar and outside terrace for you to relax with a drink or two (from a fully serviced bar).
We have a special partnership with Quest Moorabbin (located less than 5 minutes away from the Club), book with Quest and quote a special rate from us to receive 5% off the rack rate.
Contact us for more details.