Meetings and Conferences
Located 25 minutes south-east of Melbourne’s CBD, Spring Valley Golf Club offers a convenient and picturesque setting for your next work meeting or conference.
Our Clubhouse features fantastic amenities and 4 functions rooms set against the beautiful backdrop of a world-class golf course. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, top class food and beverage service tailored to your particular needs.
Our 4 function rooms can be configured to accommodate anything from small intimate group settings to large gatherings (maximum of 300 people standing). All function rooms can be tailored to your theme and requirements.
Boardroom: Board room style; accommodates up to 12 people
Gallery: Open space with a 180-degree view of the course; accommodates up to 40 people in a dinner setting or up to 30 in a theatre sitting arrangement
Dining Room: Bigger space than gallery room with a 90-degree view of the course; accommodates up to 72 people in a dinner seating or up to 80 in a theatre sitting arrangement
Main Lounge: Biggest space with a direct bar counter service; a 180-degree view of the course; accommodates up to 150 people in a dinner seating or up to 150 in a theatre sitting arrangement.
Why book with us?
- No hassle of having to find parking in Melbourne CBD. We are 25 minutes away from Melbourne CBD, away from the hustle and noise of city and traffic
- We have a beautiful view of a golf course, visible from all our rooms. Take a break from the views of buildings or towering structures around you
- No need for cables! We have an in-built app for all our projectors. Download the AirTame app in your laptop (any laptop) and it will screen directly from your laptop.
- Quiet rooms and catering are available. This includes barista made coffees and lunch packages to suit.
- Very competitive pricing and affordable packages.
- Friendly and attentive staff.
- Plenty of parking. FREE.
- If you’re keen, grab your golf clubs and play 9 holes after.
- Not a golfer? We have a bar and outside terrace for you to relax with a drink or two (from a fully serviced bar).