Women’s Golf Program
Acknowledging the importance of women’s golf growth and compatible programs (in a dedicated pathway), we at Spring Valley Golf Club, offer intensive and regular programs and clinics throughout the year for women’s golf.
Programs in the pathway are under the direction of club professional, Elissa Orr.
Women’s Golf Programs Pathway
* Prices may differ from above. Prices are only an indication of possible costs
* To be eligible for the Intro membership package, participants must have at least attended two women’s program session at Spring Valley Golf Club or have a general understanding of the rules and etiquettes of golf
Our comprehensive women’s golf programs offer a dedicated pathway for women golfers to take them up from beginner level to a member of Spring Valley Golf Club (which includes a big sister/little sister program in the membership).
We also offer a women’s beginner golf package which is a particular category of playing association provided to program participants to cater for specific improvement to their golf while enjoying Spring Valley’s course and facilities.
Women’s Beginner Golf Package
The package is $999 and includes the following: –
- 6 x 9 holes of golf (off-peak times)
- 4 x 18 holes of golf (off-peak times)
- 6 x individual lessons with Elissa Orr (PGA professional)
- 2 group clinics per year (not club programs clinics)
- 20 x small bucket of range balls (or equivalent in range credit)
- Full use of clubhouse and facilities (including practice area)
- On-course mentoring with current women members
- Free equipment fitting when purchasing clubs