Women’s Golf Programs and Promotions
In February 2018, Golf Australia launched a strategy to address a fundamental imbalance in the game and draw more women and girls to golf – Vision 2025. The four-pillar strategy aims to significantly increase participation rates, along with improving culture at golf clubs around the country so that our game is opened up to everyone. Acknowledging the importance of women’s in golf, Spring Valley Golf Club is proud to offer a range of programs, incentives and clinics throughout the year so we can actively support Golf Australia’s Vision 2025.
Current offers and promotions can be found below.
Come & Try – Women’s 16 Week Trial Membership
Our “Come & Try” Women’s 16 Week Membership Trial is a great opportunity for women golfers to access and familiarise themselves with golf at Spring Valley Golf Club. It provides a unique opportunity for existing social golfers and those looking for a change from their current club, to experience our beautiful sandbelt course, superb practice facilities and join our friendly and diverse membership base before taking the next step in their golfing journey.
- Course access all day Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and after 3:00pm Sunday
- Optional weekly clinics with PGA Professional Dylan Thomas
- Women’s competition access excluding scheduled board and special events
- Full practice facility access and complimentary range balls
- 2 x 9 hole social competitions with SVGC women followed by wine and cheese
- Post program membership offer
Trial Period: March – June 2022
Registration: Please complete the online application below
Conditions: This promotion is open to new members only
Further Information: Ph: 9562 3811 email: email@example.com