Women’s Golf Program
Acknowledging the importance of women’s golf growth and regular programs (in a dedicated pathway), we at Spring Valley Golf Club, offer an intensive and regular programs and clinics throughout the year for women’s golf.
Programs in the pathway is under the direction of club professional, Elissa Orr.
Women’s Golf Programs Pathway
** Prices may differ from above. Prices are only an indication of possible costs **
Our comprehensive women’s golf programs offer a dedicated pathway for women golfers to take them up from beginner level to a member of Spring Valley Golf Club (which includes a big sister/little sister program in the membership).
We also offer a women’s beginner golf package which is a special category of playing association offered to program participants to cater for specific improvement to their golf whilst enjoying Spring Valley’s course and facilities.
Women’s Beginner Golf Package
The package is $999 and includes the following: –
- 6 x 9 holes of golf (off peak times)
- 4 x 18 holes of golf (off peak times)
- 6 x individual lessons with Elissa Orr (PGA professional)
- 2 group clinics per year
- 20 x small bucket of range balls (or equivalent in range credit)
- Full use of clubhouse and facilities (including practice area)
- On course mentoring with current women members
- Free equipment fitting when purchasing clubs
Women’s 4 Week Beginner Program
Mondays at 1.00pm – 2.00pm:
- Monday March 4
- Monday March 18
- Monday March 25
- Monday April 1
Saturdays at 2pm – 3pm:
- Saturday March 2
- Saturday March 16
- Saturday March 23
- Saturday March 30
$99 per person