VIC Play 9 Qualifying RoundPublished on 20th August 2019 in Guests News
2019 VICTORIAN PLAY 9 QUALIFYING ROUND
You’re just nine holes away from the experience of a lifetime.
Four golfers from Victoria will win the chance to play the back nine at The Australian Golf Club on Day 3 of the 2019 Australian Open, and you could be one of them.
All you need to do is play in at least one official nine-hole competition between 1 May – 30 September 2019 which may qualify you to a District Final, and then the State Final to be played at Metropolitan Golf Club on Sunday 24 November.
The two male winners and two female winners of the State Final winners will travel to Sydney on Friday 6 December 2019, and receive the following at no cost:
- A weekend pass for the 2019 Australian Open as guests of Golf Australia;
- Return economy air travel to Sydney from the nearest major city in the player’s state/territory;
- Two nights’ accommodation (Friday and Saturday nights);
- $200 grant to cover local transport and meals in Sydney;
- Attendance at the Play 9 presentation reception;
- Tickets to the Australian Open champion’s cocktail reception on Sunday evening;
- A player gift pack.
Please note receipts will not be accepted as each player will receive $200 to cover local transport and meals. Any extra nights accommodation or extra rooms will be at the players’ cost. There is no age restriction as to who can participate in the event.
Our nine-hole competitions (stableford format) will take place on the nominated dates below, so make sure you sign up.
- Friday 23rd August
- Friday 20th September
3.00pm shotgun start front nine, $25pp inc. light after game snacks.
Bookings open 22 days in advance from 2pm.
See event conditions for more information