Standard of dress and general appearance will, at all times, determine the privilege of all members and their guests to use the facilities at Spring Valley Golf Club.
Fashions change from time to time, but the principle is that clothes must be neat and tidy and of a type normally expected by leading private golf clubs.
- Golf shoes must be worn. Metal spikes are prohibited.
- Neat, clean, golfing attire befitting our Club
- Shirts must be tucked in. Shirts specifically designed to be worn outside do not need to be tucked in.
The following are NOT ACCEPTABLE attire on the course at any time:
- Denim jeans and shorts, tracksuits
- Beach attire, tank tops, t-shirts and singlets
- Thongs style footwear
- Clothes are not maintained in good condition
Members Lounge and Dining Room/Terrace Bar
- Suitable smart casual wear is acceptable
- Clean golf shoes may be worn in these areas
- For non golfing guests, using only this facility, neat casual attire is acceptable