Standard of dress and general appearance will, at all times, determine the privilege of all Members and their guests to use the facilities of the Club.
Fashions change from time to time, but the principle is that clothes must be neat and tidy and of a type normally expected by leading private golf clubs.
The Board will determine what is suitable attire and Board Members, together with designated staff, will require compliance by a member or guest where appropriate.
- Golf shoes must be worn. Metal spikes are prohibited
- Neat, clean, golfing attire befitting our Club
- No denim jeans or shorts
- Shirts must be tucked in. Shirts specifically designed to be worn out do not need to be tucked in
- Sport socks or golf socks only.
The following are NOT ACCEPTABLE attire on the premises at any time:
- Long or short cargo pants
- Beach attire, tank tops, t-shirts, singlets and tracksuits
- Thongs style footwear
- Clothes that are not maintained in good condition
MEMBERS’ LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- Suitable smart casual wear is acceptable
- Special functions, by their nature, may indicate a minimum specified dress standard
- Clean golf shoes may be worn in these areas
TERRACE BAR AND OUTDOOR TERRACE
- Golf attire is acceptable
- For non-golfing guests, using only this facility, neat casual attire is acceptable